Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Fun Quotes

Here's a little collection that I have started: I'll have to find someplace to put them permanently. Catch the theme?

"I'm not a lesbian. I hate men, but I'm not a lesbian." --Elaine from Seinfeld

"If men could menstruate ... clearly, menstruation would become an enviable, boast-worthy, masculine event: Men would brag about how long and how much.... Sanitary supplies would be federally funded and free. Of course, some men would still pay for the prestige of such commercial brands as Paul Newman Tampons, Muhammed Ali’s Rope-a-Dope Pads, John Wayne Maxi Pads, and Joe Namath Jock Shields —”For Those Light Bachelor Days.” -- Gloria Steinem

"No man is worth your tears and the one who is won't make you cry." --Unknown

"My mother told me a way to a man's heart is through his stomach..........I think she was about six inches too high." -- Unknown

"If a man is standing alone in the woods and says something.....is he still wrong?" --Unknown

"Remember, only punish men that deserve it.
But don't they all deserve it?
Well, yes, I was getting to that." --Unknown

"Men say kissing is the language of love but then afterwords they end up having a conversation with your best friend." --Unknown

"Men aren't that complicated, they're kind of like houseplants." --Sam from SATC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home