Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Friday, January 14, 2005

It's Like, You Know...

**Composed entirely of text messages. The roommate and Erin are sitting in the same room. Buttface is elsewhere.**

Erin: You know what, I have to say what you did was really shitty. No wonder she won't talk to you. I don't really want to talk to you anymore either.

Buttface: What are you talking about? We just hung out and I gave her an innocent kiss thanking her for the present she gave me.

-Scornful laughter erupts from the roommate and Erin.

Buttface to Roommate: What is going on? Erin just sent this to me: (copy of E's text message)

-The roommate reads his message out loud. E asks R for the exact wording of what Buttface said to her.

Me: "I'm being patient and waiting for you to dump your boyfriend." We're fucking roommates. You don't see anything wrong with that?

Buttface: That was a total joke! Did she think I was serious?

-Again, laughter. He admits saying it! Clearly he's trying to cover his ass.

M: I think you're full of shit.

B: Wow! Too much drama. (What kind of lame answer is this?)

-Brief pause as E considers how to respond.

M: Well, it's drama you created but shouldn't have in the first place.

-B sends R another copy of E's message. E waits to see if she get's another message in response.

B: After a bottle of wine, you say things that can throw you in trouble.

-Disgusted, E closes her phone and heads to bed, expecting not to hear from him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home