Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

Sometimes I wonder about the state of my mental health. Most of the time I am a fairly normal person, but then there are those few times when I don't think I should be left to my own devices. Like, last night, for example. Buttface sent me a text message along the lines of "Hey, got back. What are you up to this week?" Really, you're back? Hadn't realized that at all when you tried to make a pass at my roommate! Rather than just telling him off and moving on, I instead have decided to play with his mind. Is this healthy? Absolutely not. But I am bored and this will be my way of getting even and teaching him that no matter how much money he has, women will always have the power. They will continue to use it to their advantage until they get what they want (in my case, all I was looking for was basic respect and honesty).

I am a sick and twisted person, but at this point, I don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home