Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Back In The Big Apple

Yay, I am finally back from all of my traveling adventures! New Year's Eve in Chicago - done. Losing my face at U of Illinois - done. I had another plane trip that sucked, although it was really nobody's fault, since it snowed a ton in Chicago. My plane didn't leave Chicago Wednesday night until about two hours later than scheduled, so I got in to Atlanta about the time I was supposed to be arriving in New York. I missed my connection and the next available flight was at 8 in the morning. So I had to spend the night in a hotel (well, more like 6 hours really). I arrived yesterday morning and as a result, was totally cracked out for the rest of the day. I HATE traveling. Gosh! (That's for all you Napoleon Dynamite fans, I can't stop saying it) I did spend a totally unproductive 4 hours watching Return of the King, the extended version. It was awesome.

So now I am working again, this time for a month. This is good timing, because I really need money. It's not a lot, but better than nothing. I'm at the same place I was at after Thanksgiving. That's good right? They requested me again. I am still bored out of my mind though. Whatever.

When I get home later tonight, I will put some fun pictures up from my trip. But don't worry, I will probably post several more times for lack of anything better to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home