Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Why Are All Sports Teams In Cleveland Obsessed With That Lame Song?

Ok, quick update of the past few days because I am totally tired and want to go to bed. I had drinks and... (that's what we'll call it to be politically correct, but you all know what I'm talking about) with Sexy and Scruffy. Oh my God, it was amazing. Amazing. Now I'm stuck in Cleveland for a week without access. A week is a long time my friends. Why are we so good together? I feel like this is going to end badly somehow. We have a great time when we are together, but then I get so neurotic about the littlest things with him. Sigh. People don't help either when I talk about my neurotic tendencies and they confirm them (thanks, George, for making me paranoid again when I thought I was over that).

So after a great Wednesday evening, the rest of the week sort of floated by because I was on my post-date high still. I managed to get completely packed and haul my ass to the Arctic (also known as Cleveland). There was a crying baby on my flight which annoyed the piss out of me. I'm started to get a sinus infection/cold, so the pressure in my head was incredibly painful and a screaming infant was not good.

I made it though, in one piece. My brother is here with his girlfriend as well. She got us tickets to the Cleveland Cavs game tonight (they managed to lose in overtime I might add). I always thought it was really annoying how at the Browns games they played that stupid song "Who Let The Dogs Out." Well, they played it at the Cavs game tonight. Why, Cleveland, why? And why is the mascot a dog named Moondog? There was this point where the dog jumped on a trampoline and did a slam dunk and all I could think about was that scene from Old School where Frank the Tank catches fire after trying to jump through the burning hoop as the mascot. Haha.

I also discovered that after seeing Lebron James for real and not just on tv, I have to admit he is good. The kid has talent. Do I still despise him? Yup. Oh yeah, I got a beer at the game because I really really needed one. Now my mother has taken to calling me Miss Alcohol. So I like to drink. At least I don't have to start drinking when I wake up in the morning to get through the day. I just like drinking, as do most of my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home