Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Wheeeee!

I decided I want to buy one of those "Gettin Lucky in Kentucky" shirts. They look fun. Other than that, home has been pretty chill. I did some shopping yesterday for Christmas and of course, it was snowing like crazy and was FREEZING. I got to eat a Que Tal burrito (yay!), bought a few things in Coventry, went to Beachwood Place, and Best Buy. I just like to buy things I decided. Even if they're not for me, I like to spend money. Guess than means I need to make money first to buy things. Minor detail.

Since I am freezing my nuts off in this ridiculous weather Cleveland is having, I'm going to hide under the blanket again and hope that I can manage to stay warm while watching Seabiscuit. I have never seen this movie, but it's supposed to be good. I will decide after watching.

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one of those shirts...my friend from KY got it for me!! It's very fun!
-Pledge

 

Post a Comment

<< Home