Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Kiss Of Death

I just received the kiss of death secondhand, through my roommates words, about Buttface (new name of previously said boy). "She's a great girl and really fun to hang out with." Ouch, that hurts more than if he were to say, "I think she's ugly and stupid." And no, boys from the Midwest aren't any better than East Coast ones, even if they have lived here for ten years. Let's just say that after finding out that he made an advance toward my roommate, we have gone our separate ways. I haven't told him that yet, but I don't think that will be necessary after what he did. My only gripe is that he had to string me along for that long. Why couldn't he just tell me he was into her and not me? Or does he think that he's allowed to date two roommates at the same time? Like she wouldn't have told me. Asshole. And you wonder how girls become jaded - it's men like this that ruin us for all the other ones.

The best part would have been getting to fuck with him and get even about how he treated both of us, because I am really, really, really, really good at that. However, my roommate has a boyfriend, so it's not an option. Too bad because that would have made me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home