Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

So Angry Right Now

So I am not an angry person by nature, but there are certain circumstances that turn me into a raving madwoman. I think I have pretty easy expectations for people, but apparently those can be rather trying for people in my mind to live up to. Like all of men. Don't tell me not to become jaded either, because there's one guy out there who will change everything, blah blah blah. I don't want to here it when I routinely date passive assholes. They're not outright dicks, but they passively act like ones. I'm NEVER dating again!!!! Yesterday for instance (I will not name names, but I bet you can probably guess who I am referring to), a certain person is back from vacation and failed to tell me. How long he has been back? Well, I don't know, he didn't call me to tell me this, I only find this out because he hung out with my roommate last night. Bastard. I'm not upset with her or anything, because they are friends too, but I am angry at him. It wasn't like we were sleeping together or anything (cough, cough). He could have at least called to chat for five minutes, honestly. So now, he will know what it feels like to be left out of the loop. I'll leave him wondering for several days where the hell I am since he is so good at doing that to me. Is this a healthy approach to the problem? Of course not, but when life plays you, play harder. I called a friend last night to see if I felt justified in my anger. I told her, "If this is lame, and I'm just being an emotional girl, with no cause for concern, please tell me, but if you think it's a legit problem and I have a right to be upset, also tell me." She also thought that I had a right to be upset, and I value the fact that she is a very rational person. So I'm not unjustified in my reaction.

Normally I am not this scary (ok, maybe I am), but people do stupid things that in turn cause me to want to go crazy. By the way, is it Friday yet? I woke up this morning and got excited because I thought it was almost the weekend, but then I was sad, because I realized it wasn't. I then understood that it was only Tuesday, and I have to go to a job that annoys the crap out of me, is insanely boring, and does not challenge my intellect. Woo. Remind me that next time a receptionist is wanted for more than three days, DON'T DO IT. I feel like my degree in economics is slowly decaying as all of that useful information I spent four years learning is now slowly disappearing from my brain. Sucks.

Anyway, I am angry and now I must pretend like I'm happy since I have to smile and say "Good morning" to everyone like a fucking idiot even though all I want to do is say,"Screw you guys, I'm going back to bed." How has my life come to this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home