Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Update On Evil Trains

Apparently, shortly after I decided to walk to work, the entire green line of the subway shut down, express trains and all. Someone up in Harlem decided it would be cool to jump in front of the subway. Why can't these jumpers just wait until rush hour is over? Is that extra two hours really going to make that big of a difference if you're going to kill yourself anyway? Just be considerate and let people get to work. I mean, I know that sounds cruel and all, but it makes for a bitch of a time when people rely on the subway as their only mode of transportation and it isn't running all of a sudden. Hopefully, they got things under control so that by lunch time the 6 is running again, because I don't really feel like walking to drop off my timecard at the agency I am temping for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home