Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

I Rule!

As this week's mantra, there have been several things that have happened to me that certainly prove that this week I Rule! I had a good interview on Tuesday (at least it went pretty well), the weather has been warm, and...I got a real job! Complete with benefits and a salary. Woohoo! Maybe next week's mantra should be "I look like hot sex!" I start May 2nd. This little girl is growing up (only a year minus exactly two weeks from when I graduated college, scary). So the blog might begin to suffer a little bit while I am doing my training.

As for the whole quit caffeine thing, um, I don't think that's going to be possible right now. I've decided to cut down to one cup of coffee in the morning. No afternoon coffee or diet Coke or anything. I have got to kick this habit before I start doing something worse. I could have a far greater addiction.

2 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont give up coffee. THEY want you to think it's bad, but it's really not.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger شركة دجلة بالمز said...

شركة كشف تسربات بالجبيل

 

Post a Comment

<< Home