Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Eeeewwww

It's already 71 degrees outside. I was sweating on my way to work this morning, not one hour after I had taken a shower. I always get excited when the weather gets warm again, but I forget that to move causes insane amounts of perspiration all. the. time. As soon as I step foot in the office, the air conditioner is rumbling full blast, which means in about twenty minutes I will freeze. Maybe I should rethink this whole living where there is humidity thing.

P.S., the coffee machine is broken. I want to rip someone's head off right now. People know I am not friendly before roughly three cups of coffee. It's just my sweet nature coming out like always. I am forced instead to drink tea. Tea does nothing. Nothing!

Oh wait, my co-workers rule! In the time that I have been writing this post, one has volunteered to get me some coffee from downstairs. He's my hero.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Phil said...

Just stumbled across your blog, linked from Jennie's. Awesome site! Love your open and honest writing style.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home