Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Am Not!

So, I am NOT the worst shopper/spender in the office, I just always go on my lunch break, so people see me come back to the office with whatever I buy. That doesn't make me the worst, just the most obvious. Okay? Don't confuse the two. People keep telling me this like it's some awful, awful thing. So I like to shop. At least I don't smoke crack. Could be a far worse addiction.

I have discovered the DVD player at my work computer. Mmmmm, watching Pirates of the Caribbean and drooling over Orlando Bloom. I shouldn't be allowed this much fun on a Friday afternoon.

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

The beauty about Orlando Bloom is that he's so gorgeous, you forget he's a terrible actor.

My soon-to-be ex-husband looked a little like Orlando. I used to tease him that I'd like to do a little sexual role play with him...he could put on a long, blonde wig and strap on a quiver of arrows and I'd be good to go. Mmmmmmm....Legolas....that's right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home