Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Spring Fever

So guess who has a phone interview Monday afternoon? That's right, me. I rule! Finally, an analyst position that if things were to work out, would use some of my actual brain functions (and not to mention, some of that really expensive economics degree that I have in my possession). I have to say, I am a bit nervous though because the interview is with the CEO of the company. Yes, it's small, yes it's a software company, so they are probably a bit relaxed, but this guy is a tax lawyer. He might be kind of scary. I've met those types before and they can be quite, well, confident if I want to put it nicely. But we shall see. All nervousness aside, I am glad to be out of the rut, even if it is only a phone interview.

Has anyone looked out the window today? It's gorgeous out! I didn't even have to wear a real jacket today. I wore my very cute new turquoise blazer that mommy bought me. I stepped out of the apartment feeling very sexy today, which is always nice. Strutting my stuff down the sidewalk in my cute little slingback shoes... I am the coolest chick ever! My theory is that it has a lot to do with the underwear for women. If they are wearing sexy, fun underwear, that feeling is projected in their outward manner. You know, that cute little black thong or the fun striped bikinis. The granny panties don't tend to work out so well, at least not for me. Of course, it could be the weather too. All of a sudden, it's like this whole city woke up and got really frisky. The sudden shedding of winter layers has got people all riled up. A hot female walks onto the subway car and every straight male looks up from his ipod or newspaper, looks her up and down, and I'm sure imagines what she looks like with no clothes on. Duh, I do that too for a hot man. Sometimes bodies are just too beautiful to be covered up.

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Me said...

Good luck with the interview--hope you get the job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home