Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Monday, April 04, 2005

To all the "funny" men in my office:

Now, I realize that in your boring corporate day this might seem hilarious, but really, stop. Seems that about one out of two of you stops at my desk, observes me eating my turkey, avocado, and cucumber sandwich. This isn't the part that you find funny though. You see the 13 oz. bag of Doritos that I am eating chips from (which I just purchased from K-mart an hour ago, so why shouldn't I eat some of them?) and must make the comment, "Hungry today?" and then laugh. Ok, ok, I get it, it looks as if I might actually eat the whole bag. But let's reflect on my size and stature. I am a very thin person. Do I look like I might eat a giant bag of Doritos all in one sitting? That I might actually devour all 13 oz. of chips?

After hearing it for the tenth time, it's no longer funny.

1 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh SNAP!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home