Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Monday, why do you suck so bad?

Monday, you really are the worst day of the week. No really, you are. You start the week, so I have five whole days to bitch and complain about how I can't wait for the weekend to come around, and just when I am ridiculously excited because it is Saturday morning, there you are again. Monday morning, and I am sitting at my desk, with my coffee in hand, thinking about how all I want is for it to be Saturday morning again. Then, and only then, can I feel a sense of accomplishment by sleeping nearly the entire day, only removing myself from my bed long enough to forage for food.

Mondays do really suck.

Now entering day two of Detox Week. After making a somewhat pathetic attempt at drinking on Saturday night, I'm taking the week off (well, the work week at least). We'll see about the weekend. I might need my Jimmy back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home