Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Monday, March 21, 2005

I Hate the Finance Gods

My dad sent me a copy of Quicken to put on my computer so that I can "manage my money better". Thanks, Dad, what money? Quicken has this way of evilly pointing out (in red too) that I have no money to my name. What, only 15 dollars and change in my checking account? I don't need to be reminded of that, thanks. Only 45 dollars available credit on my Mastercard? Was trying to ignore that too. Quicken even reminds me when bills are due, regardless of whether or not I have the funds to pay them on time. Being organized about my funds sucks.

There is another male in the office who, as of late, has been growing in attractiveness. His name is Russian (I know, another Russian, although he isn't actually Russian), but how is this for sexy? His name means a powerful ruler. Damn. Me like. I get to see him about six times a day because he goes outside to smoke, which is a bit of a gross out factor, but I try not to think about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home