Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Who's the Shit?

Guess who has a flat screen monitor at work now? Guess who is the envy of all the other assistants? That's right, me!!! It's not as nice as my flatscreen at home, but it's bigger, so in this case, we'll just say that bigger is better. Sweet!

Oh and by the way, if your name is Buttface, STOP calling me. I know that you won't read this, so I will try to send these thoughts subliminally. I am tired of talking with you or even hearing your voice. I erased your numbers, leave me alone. If you would have ever answered your phone to begin with, I could have told you this, but since I can never get a hold of you, I think the only solution now is to blatantly ignore you and maybe you will get the picture. I hate men, I really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home