Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Worst Day of My Life, What Do You Think?

Yesterday was a bad day. I mean really bad. I don't know if it was because the weather was super nice on Monday and then turned to crap yesterday, but then people had giant tree trunks stuck up their asses. Just because you think it's cool to act like an asshole doesn't make it right, people. Don't take it out on me either just because I'm the expendable employee. I technically don't work here either but that doesn't mean I wouldn't quit. I could find someplace else to do this pointless, mind-numbing, ass-kissing. There's one guy that hasn't even made eye contact with me or spoken to me in the 2 1/2 months that I have been here. You're not so high up there buddy that you're all that important.

"I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." Let's hope today goes much more smoothly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home