Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Chewbacca Was Here

Now that I am back from San Diego, I wish I wasn't. It's so nice to be on vacation, but all good things must come to an end. I think I have found where I will retire eventually. Florida is nice and all, but way too much humidity. San Diego is genius. It's warm all the time, but there's no humidity. How awesome is that? The people out there are way more relaxed than they are here. People aren't always in a huge hurry. I think mainly because everyone drives, so you know there's no way in hell you'll be on time for anything. In the mean time, I've got New York stuck in my system. I wouldn't trade it for anything right now.

Oh, by the way, Go Bucks! How do you like them apples?

Let me tell you about one of my top gross out factors in life. Hair. Not like hair on your head, but hair on the floor, hair left in the tub and sink, and especially hair in the shower drain. So disgusting. Now, being a person who sheds a lot and with longer hair now than I am used to having (growing out hair is a pain in the ass), you might think this is a little odd. Yeah, well, what can you do? I noticed the shower drain backing up a lot when I got back from San Diego, so I reached my hand down there and yanked. I had grabbed this massive wad of black and red hair. Seriously, it was like a wookie had been showering in my apartment. Insert wookie noise here. I quickly tossed it into the trash can and proceeded to wash my hands about four times. A bit compulsive you say? Yes. I can't stand wads of hair. Shudder. It's amazing how much two women shed. Maybe I should just shave my head and then I would never have to worry about it.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Jennie said...

Ok, I seriously just gagged.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home