Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Observations

These are things that I have noticed/learned this morning:

1. People should not wear black or grey pants with brown shoes or vice versa. It looks awful. Same goes for belts. Women should know better, but I think men might need a little help in this department.

2. I have a thing for men of average height. I always knew this, but it was quite obvious when I stood next to a very attractive man on the subway this morning and he was 5'8''. I am 5'8.5". And I was wearing 2.5" heels.

3. Brownies are not good breakfast food. But they taste good, even though they go straight to my thighs.

4. Ugs are no longer cool, ladies. Don't wear them to work unless there was a blizzard the night before. And if they are brown and you are wearing black pants, don't get me started.

5. Coffee is not allowed on the subway, so stop fucking bringing it! I now have this irrational fear of sitting next to a person holding a full cup.

6. Napoleon Dynamite is the best movie ever. I listened to this before I left for work this morning. Everyone should. Also useful in leaving drunken late night messages on people's voicemail.

7. Only 5 more days until I get to go to San Diego!! Shoe planning is in the early stages. A girl must always be prepared shoe-wise. Especially since I have no need to take any of my boots with me.

8. Having a boyfriend who sleeps over would be really nice. Why you ask? Other than the obvious reasons, it's nice to have someone around to button your really difficult to reach buttons. I spent way too long this morning trying to do this because my roommate doesn't get up the same time I do. Stupid buttons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home