Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Oh, Happy Day

Aside from the fact that I was really tired this morning when I woke up, I think today is going to be a good day. Everyone in the office has that "It's Friday and a 3 day weekend" attitude. People who normally don't say hello to me when they come in are actually speaking to me. Plus, I am going to Washington DC tomorrow to hang out. My goal is to not spend too much money, because I have done way too much of that lately.

I totally want Chinese food right now. The day after drinking I always crave it. Maybe I'll grab Chinese for lunch. In college, we used to go all the time and get Wendy's. That was amazing, but I find that anymore I crave greasy Chinese. Just tastes better.

Hold on...I forgot to put in the crystals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home