Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Once Again, Am Culinary Genius

So I made cupcakes last night using the Magnolia Bakery recipe and they turned out fairly well. The first batch looked a little iffy and I wasn't sure it was going to work, but they are great. I brought some into the office today and everyone likes them (especially the women). We will stand in line for twenty minutes just to eat one of those bad boys, for sure. They are almost better than sex. Almost. Brownie points in the office. Although I'm sure some of these guys are thinking, "Wow, she can cook. She'll make a good wife." Sexist punks. Sometimes, when they think I'm not listening (like because I'm female I shouldn't hear these types of things), they will make jokes about women, that really aren't funny and are actually quite insulting. But they're not all like that or anything. Just a select few.


Yay for the best weekend ever! Turns out it's going to be like a small Witt reunion in NYC. I'm not sure how I will be able to sit through an entire day at work (since I have to go straight to the airport to pick up E Mow), because all I can think about is how great it will be to see these girls. After recent problems with a certain unnamed man, I need my friends to support me. That, and another Valentine's Day will be spent single. Crappity crap crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home