Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The world seriously hates me. I think that Fate is playing some evil cruel joke on me, just to see how much of it I can take. Nothing has gone right for me in the past two weeks (or try 8 months). If I have a mental breakdown in the next few days and move to Madagascar, you'll know why.

And why is that as soon as women hit their 20's, we turn into complete emotional trainwrecks? It's like everytime that I watch Oprah, I start crying, or I read a sappy book, I break down. Come on! Not fair. I always prided myself on the fact that I was a very emotionally grounded person. Well, not anymore. I hit my 20's and bam! It's like I never had emotions before (ok, that's not entirely accurate, but you get my point).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home