Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Smells Like Burnt Popcorn

Haha. I have a great story that happened this morning. My roommate and I were getting ready for the day. I walked out of the bathroom and smelled what I thought was burnt popcorn coming from the microwave. Odd choice for breakfast, I thought, but I have been known to eat some random things when I have the craving. But then I noticed the smoke coming out the back of the microwave. Something was burning. I ran over to the microwave and shut it off. At this point, out apartment was filled with smoke, so I opened the window and turned the fan on to try and push some of it out of the apartment. We're both coughing because the smoke is so thick. My roommate, in her half slumber, had put a bowl of instant oatmeal in the microwave, but minus the water. So now, my hair smells like burnt popcorn. Yay.

Does anyone else think that computer speak is just a dirty way to talk about sex? Yesterday I was looking at bigger hard drives (since my computer hates me and no matter how much deleting of crap I do, it still tells me that it is low on disk space) and I couldn't help but giggle when I noticed I was checking out bigger hard drives. Then, when I was talking to my dad about them, I was laughing in my head about our discussion. The bigger the better right? I'm so dirty.

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Jennie said...

Heehee, you said HARD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home