Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Bad Morning

It's already one of those days. I can tell. I woke up with a raging headache (for which I have no explanation) that will not go away despite the fact that I took 2 Advil two hours ago. As I walking the the subway station this morning, I thought it was Friday and got really excited. Only to my dismay though, do I realize that it is not Friday, and then I want to cry. Ok, not cry, but I was very dissappointed. You know when you really, really, really need something or else you fear you might lose your sanity? Yup.

So then the stupid trains were running late this morning. I left at 7:50 and got in 5 minutes late. Well, the CEO's crazy assistant was already out answering the phone this morning when I got here. Ok, lady, I was 5 fucking minutes late. No need to freak out. The world is not over. She totally gave me this look too. Whatever. It's not my fault. It should not take 45 minutes to get here.

The inauguration is today. Pardon me if I feel like vomiting when I think about the fact that not only did we elect the worst president ever, but we did it twice! Today only makes that official. Way to go, America. Enjoy your President who agrees with your "moral values". And by moral values I mean psycho-Christian-faith-based-nonsense that has no place in the leading of our country that is made up of so many other faiths than just Christianity. Since when is it right to limit our freedoms that we as Americans have come to know as our democratic rights? Sorry, I'll stop now, but I just get annoyed with the whole way things seem to be working out.

Why isn't it Friday yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home