Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Friday, January 21, 2005

So On Time Today

I got to work five minutes early. So there, crazy psycho assistant lady! I was here early and had the night message off at 8:27 AM. Suck it. I think a nap might be in order though later before heading out. Even though I was incredibly lame last night and went to bed at 10 PM, I'm not sure that I will be able to make it past even midnight. Damn this whole day job.

Just to let everyone know, this shop is closed, so go get your rocks off elsewhere. Usually it takes a little bit of tact to proposition me and then I might be intrigued (at least buy me a cocktail, you know?), but bluntness typically doesn't work unless you are in my good graces. Sending me a message at 12:15 AM saying, "You awake? Want to come over?" usually doesn't work in anyone's favor to get in those good graces. That typically only works in college when you live five minutes away. Unless you are Orlando Bloom. Orlando, the love of my life, this is good information to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home