Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Update

So I don't suppose any of you actually care about what has happened with Buttface lately, but I will tell you anyway. Friday night, on leaving a bar (and I was a little drunk, but when am I not at a bar and a little drunk?), I called him and went over to his apartment. He was more sober than I, which at first I thought would be a problem, so I kept telling myself not to sound like a drunk idiot and keep things under control. After looking retarded in front of the doorman, which tends to happen when I am drunk, because I can barely understand the night doorman when I am sober, I got in the elevator. I then decided if he thought I was wasted that might work to my advantage rather than pretending not to be. It's a lot easier to be drunk and pretend to be out of control. So now that understand the drunk theory.

I went into his apartment, we chatted for a bit, he asked me to stay over, I said ok, we messed around for a bit, but then I told him I was too drunk for that and just wanted to go to sleep. It happens (to me anyway). I have been so drunk that I have nearly passed out right in the middle. He seemed annoyed, which was what I was striving for. And then I passed out. Haha. Got out of doing the deed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home