Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Screw Valentine's Day

So next weekend is going to be awesome. Two of my sisters from Gamma Phi Beta (I always feel so weird saying that, but that's what they are) are coming to New York for various reasons, but they will be here at the same time. Yay! So excited! New York better be ready.

I couldn't think of a better way to spend the evil weekend of Valentine's Day than with the girls. Especially since my roommate's boyfriend will be here. Not that I have a problem with him, on the contrary, but it will just be another reminder that my romantic life thus far has been pathetic. I have dated the crazy ones, the dishonest ones, the weird ones... any normal ones out there? That totally sounds like, "Are you there God? It's me, Erin." Remember that Judy Bloom book? Ah, to be a pre-teen again. Yeah, right. Quite possibly one of the worst times in my life. I have never felt more uncomfortable with my own body that I did for those several years.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Jennie said...

Ooh, which sisters, which sisters? Is it me? Guess what! I got a job so now I can start saving money and then I can come visit whoohooooooo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home