Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Monday, January 31, 2005

It's Monday

Haha. There's an "It's Monday" excuse as well. The "my brain is not functioning yet as I am still in weekend mode" excuse. Come to think of it, there's probably one for every day. We're Americans. Our country as a whole is pretty good with the excuses and shunning responsibility. I mean, America is awesome. Yeah

I spent most of the weekend listening to terrible pop music (all those post break-up type songs)while lying in my bed. Country works quite well too. Yes, I know, productive use of my time, but lately I have found myself in a bit of a funk over the boy and there's nothing like a bit of wallowing to get yourself over these things as quickly as possible. Some of the post-break up songs:

1. Anymore, Travis Tritt
2. Out of Reach, Gabrielle
3. Cry Me A River, Justin Timberlake
4. Don't Go Knockin On My Door, Britney Spears
5. Don't Turn Around, Ace of Base
6. Everybody Hurts, REM
7. Fighter, Christina Aguilera
8. Here's A Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares), Travis Tritt
9. Karma, Alicia Keys
10. Son of A Gun, Janet Jackson
11. She Hates Me, Puddle of Mudd
12. You Give Love A Bad Name, Bon Jovi
13. Gone, Kelly Clarkson
14. King of Wishful Thinking, Go West

Shut up, you know secretly you listen to these songs too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home