Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Social Experiment

I decided to engage in an experiment, because I get really bored at work, and I wanted something to do to occupy my time. I have recently been perusing the personals on Craigslist. I decided to make two different postings under women seeking men. The first one was pretty normal, what I'm looking for, blah blah blah, and I specified NO casual sex. I said I was only looking for somebody who might have the potential to become long term. The second one listed the same things, except I put that I was just looking for something casual and fun for the short term.

I have already received three responses for one of my personal ads and zero for the other. Wild guess which one. Yup, the casual one. This is once again proving my point that men suck.

The rants and raves are totally worth reading if you need something to occupy a few minutes. There are some very cynical, sarcastic people out there. Herro New York.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home