Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

The Female Mullet Exists...Even In NYC

I was having lunch today by myself, sitting in the corner of Au Bon Pain. I was listening to my headphones, because I find that this tends to keep the really crazy people away. Not today. Ever have one of those moments where a really fun song comes on and all you want to do is dance around while everyone stares at you? Sort of reminds me of that Moby video where Christopher Walken is running around. Anyway, this megamix of 6 Madonna songs that I recently downloaded started playing, and in my head, I pictured myself doing this exact same thing (the dancing). On the outside though, I had this serious, expressionless demeanor going on, like pretty much everyone else in New York. If they could only see my thoughts. I love Madonna circa 1985.

These thoughts were quickly interrupted by a woman with a mullet. I didn't think that was possible here in the city, but apparently I was WRONG. I am horrified at seeing one of these here, since I thought I had left them behind in Ohio. She then hits on me. Something I would like to quickly forget. I didn't realize I was the butch lesbian's type. And by butch I mean sweatpants with a mullet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home