Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Fuckity Fuck FUCK

People suck. I was sitting on the subway this morning on my way to work, next to a woman with a cup of coffee. I am already wary of these people because hot, liquid beverages on a moving car make me nervous. I have my reasons. She's mid-sip when this asshole (who apparently thinks that it is cool not to hold the pole - it's the subway, hello, moving car, HOLD the pole, duh) falls on top of her. Where does the coffee go, you ask? All over her, and then me. He quickly apologizes and moves to the other end of the car. That's right fucker, you better run, because I really want to kick your ass right now. First of all, he could have actually been sincere about his apology. Second, he could have at least offered to pay the cleaning bill for us, since my coat is dry clean only.

What's the next fun part about this story? My other winter coat (that I could have just thrown in the washer) has a broken zipper that doesn't zip. I am planning on returning it this weekend, but in the meantime, I have to wear this one with the big giant coffee stain on the front. It's pink and white so you can definitely tell that it is coffee on the front of it. So now I have to walk around with coffee on my coat until I can return the other one and purchase a new coat.

I hate my life. Or maybe New York just hates me. Take your pick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home