Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh, Na Na Na Na

Alright, so it is not a good idea to drink two nights in a row when you have to be at work at 8:30 the next day. Sure it's fun, cuz you're hanging out with cool people and all, but damn, am I tired today. Even people at work are commenting on it. Not even under eye concealer is gonna fix that.

I have another gripe. What's up with people not returning phone calls? Is that the cool thing to do now? I left five voicemails for people and none of them called me back. Fine, see if I call you ever again. If they already had plans or something, they could at least call me back and say so, just so I know that they aren't lying in a gutter somewhere, being ravaged by wild dogs. It could happen.

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Feel better! You're supposed to be saving UP for the weekend, right? Not getting wasted all week long so that you don't enjoy it when it comes! ;)

I'm sure you'll pull it together just in time.

Be back soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home