Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Bookworm

Bookworm is my new distraction at work. It's a Yahoo! game. You have tiles with letters on them and you have to make words with them. Sometimes, instead of sending out resumes, like I should, I play this instead. Yesterday I beat my top score with 90,320 points. It was brilliant. However, I am irritated with what the game considers to be a word. For instance, mog is an acceptable word, but Tudor is not. I didn't even know what mog meant until I looked it up. It's another word for cat, used in the early 20th century. What?! Explain to me how that is acceptable, but Tudor is not. Or how pee is ok, but poo is not. I mean, if we're going to be five here and call it "pee", "poo" should be just as acceptable. Stupid word game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home