Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My Apologies

So a few people have been complaining that some links don't work, so my apologies, during my incessantly busy day at work, I might try to squeeze a few minutes in to check them out. Incessantly busy, that's good. I almost believed that for a second.

So D.C. was good. The bus isn't a bad deal. Thirty-five dollars round trip and it only takes four hours. The bus on the way back was a little sketch - there was a funky smell going on, but totally worth going to hang out with people for the weekend. Katie Jo and I would come home from being out and watch either Napoleon Dynamite or watch this. I had the song stuck in my head the whole ride back to New York yesterday.

Napoleon: This is pretty much the worst video ever made.
Kip: Napoleon, like anyone can even know that.
Uncle Rico: Napoleon, you can leave.
Napoleon: You guys are retarded!

Deb: Are they still letting you run for president.
Pedro: Yes. I don't understand... they say you're not allowed to have pinatas that look like real people, but in Mexico, we do it all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home