Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Do Laundry...

I am committing a fashion taboo again this week. I am in desperate need of doing laundry and as a result, have no black dress socks, so I am forced to wear athletic white socks to work. They keep my feet warmer anyway when I am trudging through snow piles because building owners on my block don't plow the sidewalk. Bitches. Oh well, my opinion is that if people notice and actually care, they have way too much time on their hands. Their life isn't ruined and if they think it is, wow. Get a life. I wore my snow boots today, and to prevent my pants from getting all wet and gross, I tuck them into my boots. They are wide leg pants, of course, as that is the current style, and I managed to feel somewhat like a pirate with puffy pants on. Argh, matey!

By the way, Ebay is the devil. I bid on a Napoleon Dynamite t-shirt (Girls only want boyfriends with great skills!). I won it, but only after much anxiety. I bid, but then every five minutes I was watching it to see if I was still winning. This is why people should stay away from EBay. While I would be in between checks on the t-shirt, I would browse other items and then put them on my watch list as well! Then I would honestly think about bidding on those too. It never ends.

Hehe, I found someone else who bitches about the commute just about as much as me. These rants and raves are great for boredom.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger True Jersey Girl said...

I just stumbled across your blog and had to comment...I have blogged about how evil ebay is many times. Especially once I started selling on there too - you become totally obsessed. Ebay is the devil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home