Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Fun Trivia Update

Ok, I did this once before, but I am bored at work, so I thought I would update.

Three Names You Go By: Erin, Red, Big Red Monica-Miranda
Three Screennames You Have: ChicErin, stuartlarkn69 (haha)
Three Things You Like About Yourself: my cynicism, my straight up bitchiness, my red hair
Three Things You Dislike About Yourself: I procrastinate, my temper, and my calves (don't ask, it's weird I know)
Three Parts of Your Heritage: German, French, Scottish
Three Things That Scare You: Dying and having people remember me as the crazy old lady with a hundred cats, Homeless people on crack (ok, they're just really annoying on the subway when they start talking to you), Nuclear war
Three of Your Everyday Essentials: my mp3 player, caffeine, internet
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now: a grey sweater, my cool new pair of pants, and black knee-high boots
Three of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment): Frou Frou, Dave Matthews Band, Kenny Chesney
Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present: Breathe No More by Evanescence, hour long dance mix of 90's pop songs (yes!), and Pieces by Sum 41
Three New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months: get a real job, start taking voice lessons (although that's not really new), bartending
Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given): honesty, great sex, humor
Two Truths and Lie: I ate way too much junk food today, I can't stop obsessing over March Madness, and I punched some guy in the face today on the subway
Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You: tall dark and handsome (that only counts as one), scruffy facial hair, nice back
Three Things You Just Can't Do: stop drinking caffeine, save money, eat spicy food
Three of Your Favorite Hobbies: music, blogging, watching movies
Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now: kiss a boy, go dancing, visit Stephanie in Germany
Three Careers You're Considering: circus freak, publicist, marketing
Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation: St. Lucia, Australia, London
Three Kids Names: Girls - Emily, Ella, Helen; Boys - Sean, Matthew, Brady
Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die: get married and have children (yes, even I want to get married some day), visit Africa, ride in a hot air balloon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home