Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Reasons Why Life Blows

That's right, I am going to complain right now. This quite possibly is shaping up to be the worst week ever. Partially for reasons other than these below, but here are a few:

1. The radiator in my bedroom is leaking AGAIN (3rd time). Of course, I can't turn it off because my landlord took the knob off to fix it last time, so I spent about an hour (from 3 AM to 4 AM) trying to screw it back on and then frustrated, tried to go back to bed. So yay, I am ridiculously tired now.

2. The downtain 4,5,6 trains were having "problems". I say this because I have no idea why, all I know is that they weren't running. Probably some crazy crackhead jumped in front of the train again. I got to the 59th street station, realized this, and had to walk the ten blocks to work. I know ten blocks isn't bad, but I hadn't even had my coffee yet. I don't function before I have my coffee. It just doesn't happen. I was amused though that so many people had to take the bus. They were all cramming themselves into the bus so slowly that I was walking down Lex faster than the bus was actually moving. Haha.

3. I have not had a Diet Coke in days. I'm starting to show signs of DC withdrawal. I made a promise to myself not to take any more money out of my account until I get paid on Friday, so I am stuck with the 5 dollars that I have in my wallet until then. Call it a mental exercise in will power, I suppose, but I am determined to teach myself some discipline in this arena.

4. Due to transit problems, four assistants are not here yet, so I get to do all of their work until they get here. How come we all have to live in the boroughs? Oh yeah, because assistants don't get paid anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home