Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

So Fresh and So Clean

Another day spent working for the man. Well, men, I should say. The ratio of men to women in this office is about 1/4. And they're really quite peculiar men I have to say. They talk to themselves frequently on the way to and from the bathroom. Maybe that is just a finance thing though. But then someone else told me it's a Y chromosome thing. Whatever.

To save myself from ripping my own eyeballs out, I have already spent the morning reoganizing the reception area to insane perfection and updated all of the directories. In college, if I had a huge test to study for or some paper that I really didn't want to do, I would justify procrastinating by cleaning. And I'm not talking about just a little vacuuming - I'm talking room overhaul. I would organize my closets (that's right, my senior year, I had two closets), rearrange the furniture in my room, dust, vacuum, scrub. I was hardcore. And I like cleaning, dammit. Everything is so nice and pretty. I even like doing dishes. I know, I'm insane. Normal people seem perfectly happy to let their houses go into a state of disarray and general dirtiness, or get someone else to clean it for them. Where's the fun in that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home