Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

St. Patrick's Day

Yesterday was like, the best afternoon ever, so today better be just as good. I went shopping and bought fun new clothes, got a new purse, and THEN, as I was getting ready to leave work yesterday evening, Hot Russian Guy and I exchanged witty banter in the elevator and on the walk out of the building. I must say though, he was wearing this black turtleneck sweater that was not very flattering. It accentuated his stomach, which, I could tell was exhibiting a bit of a beer belly. That's okay though, he just misjudged on the shirt. We were chatting about the 4,5,6 lines and he asked me if I had to take them. I told him only for one stop and he looked at me and said, "That's not far, you should walk every day - is good for you" in his super sexy Russian accent. Um, thanks, hadn't realized that I was that FAT that I needed to walk those 10 blocks twice a day. Nevertheless, I held my own in the conversation. Yes!

No, I am not wearing green today. I'm sorry, it just wasn't in the outfit planning. I am in need of doing some serious laundry and sorry to say, today just isn't a green day. The only thing Irish about me is my name, other than that, the closest I get is Scottish. The Irish will tell you, that is not the same thing, at all. If I am feeling the need to get lucky (snicker), then I might stop by Duane Reade and pick up some clover garland or something. If one more person tries to pinch me, I might slap them.

How unfair is this? Some of the first round basketball games are tomorrow during the day (at least the ones that I care about, I know that others are today) so I don't get to watch them. I'm going to have to check Espn.com every five seconds to know the score. Bastards. This might mean going out tomorrow night to a bar and watching them - these games are important.

Today sucks. There are like 800 meetings at the office, so I won't be able to do all kinds of online shopping or anything. Don't they know that people at work don't really work? Hellooooo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home