Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Friday, March 18, 2005

I Feel Like ASS

Post St. Patrick's Day Hangover at work sucks. It's not even from the alcohol, I didn't have that much compared to what my max limit usually is, I barely slept. Normally, people who have to wake up at 6:45 AM and get home at 1:30 go right to bed. Not me. I get home, fool around on the computer, stuff my face, watch some TV and then decide to go to bed at about 3:30 AM. Friggin idiot! I love when people comment, "Wow - you look tired, out partying last night?" Thanks, I know I look tired.

Every Irishman within a twenty foot radius of me last night, whether he was thirty or sixty, was like "Hey, how you doin? You Irish?" I was having fun telling them, "No actually, I'm a dirty Scot." The name throws them off (along with the red hair). Not all redheads are Irish, duh. Some are Scottish or French or both, like me, with a little German (ok, almost half) thrown in. Yeah Normandie!

I think I might feign sickness later today and try and go home early so I can sleep more. Is that bad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home