Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Super Sweet

I just found out that I get to leave early on Friday because of the holiday weekend, and I still get paid. As soon as it's 2:30, I am outta here!! Rock on. And I am taking Monday and Tuesday off.

Seems to me I frequently have a lot more bad days than I used to. Like yesterday, for instance. Being an emotional trainwreck is real fun, let me tell you. It's like the smallest thing sets me off and then I want to run crying to the bathroom. Sending out eight trillion fucking Fedex boxes will do that to you I suppose, in addition to having to fix a Powerpoint presentation with only an hour to do both. When the presentation isn't done exactly on time because the Fedex took priority, and you are made to feel totally incompetent, that's when the crying part almost happened. Not exactly the hardest tasks in the world, but when you are made to feel like you have no brain, it sucks. And then your personal life is a mess too so were already distracted to begin with. You laugh, but unless you are female, you have no idea. Going home last night on the subway was awesome, because I had this death look on my face in order to keep myself from bursting out in tears. Nobody told me being a woman in my 20's was going to be this cool. Somebody could have warned me.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Jennie said...

I love you, Erin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home