Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I Could Really Use A Beer

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately, but my mother was here for five days, so we were out being tourists. I figure nobody really reads my blog anyway. I sort of assume it's here for my own personal amusement and I could totally bash people on here and they would never know. Not that I don't already do that sometimes.

I need a drink. I realize that it is before noon, but if you just spent five days with your mother without alcohol, you might want one too. I like my mother, don't get me wrong, but she sometimes drives me insane. It could have been worse, I could have gotten a really scary mother. But I didn't. And now, I would really love a beer. With an hour for lunch, what else am I gonna do? Work? Not when I don't get paid for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home