Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Bagel Gripes

I was on my way to work this morning and I decided to stop and get a bagel. Mmmmm, bagel. I swear the coffee cart man must put crack in his bagels. They are just that good. I bring them from home on occasion, but they pale in comparison. So anyway, I ask the man for a plain bagel with butter. I place my dollar on his window and wait as my bagel disappears in a brown paper bag. He hands me my change and I proceed into my building (his convenience factor is awesome). After some issues with both the coffee machine and the water machine, I sit down, ready to eat all of the bagel-y goodness, when I realize that he has given me a cinnamon raisin bagel. Ok, ok, not what I really wanted this morning, but I am not opposed to eating these types of bagels. However, what made me make a face was that in addition to the cinnamon and the raisin flavors, my bagel had somehow tainted itself. It had been out slutting with the everything bagels. How dare my bagel do that? Whoring itself to the other bagels, so that all I could taste was the cheap aftertaste of onion! And mixed with the cinnamon raisin! Absurd. See, now that it's spring, even the bagels can't keep away from each other.

On another brief note (further details will be revealed as I decide to divulge them), I got some much needed play last night. Definitely a good way to release some built-up tensions and aggressions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home