Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Bagel, Why Are You So Good?

I think breakfast is easily becoming my favorite meal of the day (since I actually eat it now as opposed to college when I figured a can of Coke was sufficient). Plus, I think there's crack in the bagels that I get most of the time. I tried a bagel from another place Friday morning and it was by far inferior.

I saw a black Lab puppy on my way to the subway today. He was ADORABLE. I want a dog so badly, but I know with my lifestyle, that's just out of the question. But I can still whine about it. This puppy reminded me of when my family first got Murphy, our only slightly overweight (ha!) black Lab/Chou mix. He was so cute when he was little. He still is, just kind of chubby and neurotic. I don't think I've ever heard a dog whine more often than he does. What would the Dog Whisperer have to say about that?

Speaking of chubby, I heard on the radio this morning that there was a survey done among straight men, and the results were that chubby men make better lovers. Also, only 11% of them have cheated on a significant other in a relationship. Wow, stay away from those skinny men, ladies. I haven't been able to find any evidence of this survey on the internet, but I'll post a link when I find it. I want to see how "scientific" this polling was because 11% is an extremely low number. That's like too good to be true.

1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is really a nice one it helps new internet viewers,
who are wishing for blogging.

my site :: candy crush saga Hack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home