Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Things That Annoy Me About Life Today

1. When I woke up this morning to my stereo alarm, the radio announcers were discussing Britney Spears' pregnancy. NOT what I want to hear first thing in the morning when I am waking up. The "MILF in training" as her shirt once pointed out is about to become a MILF. Eeeewww.

2. The guy standing pressed up against me (a little too close for my comfort actually) on the subway this morning smelled like liquor. Either take a shower before subjecting others to your nighttime activities or stop drinking at 7 AM.

3. I have nothing to do at work today which can only mean one thing: I will have nothing to do all day until someone gives me something to do at 4:45, forcing me to freak out and think I might not get to leave at 5:30.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Forbid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home