Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Seriously Way TMI

I am going to bitch about one of those female things that women do, so if you are grossed out by these sorts of discussions, stop reading. If you are curious, by all means, but don't say that I didn't warn you.

I just gave myself a bikini wax tonight. I'm not going to complain about how it hurts to rip hair out of your body, because it doesn't hurt that much, and if you say it does, you are a wuss. It reminds me of when I was younger and had to take a band-aid off my arm. It was just easier to rip it off fast because it hurt less, rather than slowly rip out each hair on your arm. It's essentially the same concept for waxing, it's just a different part of your body. I do have to say though that a Brazilian is a different story, those women are brave, man. The most annoying part afterward is how your skin is already sort of red and sore from the initial yanking, and then you have to wear pants and they in turn, rub the skin even more, causing it to hurt still. My main gripe is why do women have to do this? Yeah sure, we wear bikinis and therefore need to do it so we don't look all gross, but honestly, men don't have to do anything like that. If they do, most likely they are either incredibly vain or gay.

I like to complain a lot. Or use the word irritate. But only here. Normally, I don't complain or bitch too much. Hey, I said too much.

1 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Me said...

hey erin,

thanks for the link. :)

i just started reading your blog too and liked it, so i added you to my links too.

and i'm with you--brazilian waxes are SCARY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home