Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Friday, November 26, 2004

Americans Like Long Weekends

Ok, so I am working again today, but not at Channel Thirteen. This time I am at CIFG, which is a mid sized financial guaranty company. But seriously, who the hell cares what they are anyway, because NOBODY is here. In an office with about 65 employees, only five are here today. Yes, five. Ok, maybe more like ten, but still. Why do they need a receptionist today, honestly? Why did I agree to do this when I could be sleeping in until noon? Only because this might just be the easiest receptionist day ever. I'll probably get two phone calls total. The trick is to not go insane out of sheer boredom though. It's so quiet in here.

Oh yeah, Sexy and Scruffy left me several more text messages last night. Now, this was after I was already in bed and trying desperately to go to sleep. Well, now I know he's coming back on Tuesday from LA and wants to see me, blah blah blah, he misses me, blah blah, blah. Does anyone else understand my frustration about this matter? I fit into his schedule only when he finds it convienent. We're going to talk about this when he gets back, I am tired of men who think that they can do whatever they want, whenever they want. I don't stand for that and no one else should either. Is it too early to be bitching about stuff like this especially when I wrote about this last night before I went to bed? It hasn't even been twelve hours yet. I mean, I haven't even finished my cup of coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home