Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Gripes of the Morning

Well, it is morning, and I must therefore bitch about many things. I am tired. I feel like I am sleeping with my eyes open. I woke up twenty minutes late this morning so I was running around trying to cram an hour's worth of getting ready into about half an hour once I had showered. I think I just reach over and hit snooze in my sleep, without even waking up, because most of the time I don't remember doing so. My mom has had conversations with me where she thinks I have been awake, but in reality, I wasn't. She'll yell at me later and say, "I talked to you this morning, when you were in bed." Mom, that means nothing. I will hold a conversation in my sleep if it means staying in bed as long as possible. You would think by my 22nd year of being, she would finally get this.

I watched the Real World last night and it irritated me. I do not like Sarah, the redhead (Sarah is her name right?). She likes a gay man, but seeing as how she is the resident slut of the house, I don't think she's the right girl to get involved with, especially since she is not looking for a relationship. She cannot mess with a gay man's sexuality like that, it will screw him up worse than maybe he already feels since he might not understand his feelings for a woman. I think I might be a little confused if I started to feel attracted to another woman, since I typically like men. If you're going to be with a guy like that, it better be long term and not a one night stand. You can't "conquer" a gay man, as she tried to put it last night. Stupid slut.

I'm not really sure how to spend my weekend. I will have a lot of down time to kill, since no one will be here and my roommate's parents will be here. I have to work on Friday, which I am not thrilled about, but at least it will be an easy day because most people will be on holiday, and I need cash like a fat kid needs a donut. Ok, that was horrible, but I don't care in my grouchy state. Maybe I will try and go get some Christmas presents. That should be interesting. The busiest shopping weekend of the year, but in New York City, where it will be five times worse. Woo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home