Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Duh, I realized I totally forgot to discuss my recent trip to the Upper East Side to see Bridget Jones 2. I loved the movie, although not as much as the first. My first thought when I saw it was how much weight Renee Zellweger put on the play the part of Bridget again. She's been so thin in her other movies that it was quite surprising to see her heavier. Not that there's anything wrong with women who aren't supermodel thin, don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not. I just kept thinking actors treat their bodies so poorly though when it comes to that sort of thing. It cannot be good to continually gain and lose weight quickly and often.

My favorite part of the movie is when Daniel is doing his travel thing and visits New York City. He starts by introducing it as the Big Juicy Apple. Also, he says no one in this city shags the same person two nights in a row. At this point, the entire theater starts laughing because sadly, we all know it's true. You have to live here to know this. It's so easy to get laid here, but if you want to make actual friends, that might be quite difficult. Remember from When Harry Met Sally when Harry states, "No man can be friends with a woman that he wants to sleep with." I didn't use to believe this, but I am slowly starting to agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home